1) In your internet browser, visit www.oculi.online
2) Click on the register button in the top right-hand corner
3) On the registration page, fill in all the required fields
4) Please read the terms and conditions thoroughly. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be taken to the Events tab where you can see all events registered by your units.
5) Once you have created your OCULi online account, your activated SIMs can be assigned to it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8368 7887 with your SIM card number to assign your SIMs to your account.
6) Turn on the unit as directed in the user manual once the SIM card has been allocated to your account
1) The Units tab will self-populate once the OCULi unit has powered up and it has made a successful connection to the server.
2) You can amend the name, assigned site, power-saving mode, and PIR sensitivity of the unit once it has made its first connection.
3) The Heartbeat frequency determines how often an OCULi unit will connect to the server to update its status and settings. Heartbeat events can be automatically compiled into a TimeLine event. Both the Heartbeat frequency and scheduled time can be configured.
4) Once all of the necessary modifications to the unit have been made, make sure you save the settings, otherwise, all of the changes will be lost and the device will be restored to its previous setting.
1) A default site will be created in the Sites tab after the unit has successfully connected to the server. This default site is meant to be used for creating other sites.
2) To create a new site, click on the default site and adjust the settings according to your site needs. All of the red box fields must be changed from their default values.
3) Scroll down and select the ‘Site has Master Schedule’.
4) To add a new user to the site, select their name from the list of users underneath ‘Assign A User To Site’ and then click ‘Add Role To Site’. Once the user has been added, they will be added to the list of assigned users under the heading ‘Site notification for the user’.
5) After the user has been allocated, click the settings option to select which notifications they will get via the online portal, email, and/or mobile phone app. Notifications can be enabled or disabled.
6) After making the required adjustments, type the new site name and click Save Site. A new site with the desired name should appear in the list of sites.
1) When you create an OCULi online account, the first user created will be made with the details used to sign up and will be assigned the Manager role by default.
2) Click on the Add user button.
3) Fill in the required fields and set up an email address and password for the new user.
4) The new user can be assigned the role of ‘manager’ or an ‘operator’. Operators can only view events and get notifications, whilst Managers can make changes to all settings within the portal.
5) Click the ‘Save User’ button to create the new user. The user should now appear in the Users list.
6) To add a new user to an existing site, go to the Sites tab and select the appropriate site. Select their name from the list of users underneath ‘Assign A User To Site’ and then click ‘Add Role To Site’. Once the user has been added they will be displayed in the list of assigned users under the heading ‘Site notification for the user’.
7) After the user has been allocated, click the settings option to select which notifications they will get via the online portal, email, and/or mobile phone app. Notifications can be enabled or disabled.
8) After the user has been assigned and notifications have been set-up, click the Save Site button. The new user can now access the web portal using their own login credentials.
1) Arming schedules can be set for individual units or for entire sites. To arm an individual unit, select the unit in the Units tab. To arm an entire site, select the site in the Sites tab.
2) Scroll down to ‘Set Arming for each day of the week’. From the weekday drop-down menu, select the day you want to adjust the arming schedule for.
3) To set the schedule to 24 hours a day/7 days a week, click the 24/7 button. The arming schedule will automatically adjust.
4) To add new arming schedule parameters, click on ‘Add new alarm’ to add a new on/off parameter. You can set a maximum of 3 on/off parameters per day.
5) You can copy the arming schedule of a particular day to another day of the week by selecting the day in the ‘Copy to’ drop-down menu and clicking on ‘Copy’.
6) You can delete an On/Off parameter by clicking the red ‘X’ button to the right.
7) Once the arming schedule is defined, click on either ‘Save Site’ or ‘Save Unit’ to set it. The arming schedule will update when the unit next connects to the server on either a Heartbeat, Detection or Tamper event.