1) Arming schedules can be set for individual units or for entire sites. To arm an individual unit, select the unit in the Units tab. To arm an entire site, select the site in the Sites tab.
2) Scroll down to ‘Set Arming for each day of the week’. From the weekday drop-down menu, select the day you want to adjust the arming schedule for.
3) To set the schedule to 24 hours a day/7 days a week, click the 24/7 button. The arming schedule will automatically adjust.
4) To add new arming schedule parameters, click on ‘Add new alarm’ to add a new on/off parameter. You can set a maximum of 3 on/off parameters per day.
5) You can copy the arming schedule of a particular day to another day of the week by selecting the day in the ‘Copy to’ drop-down menu and clicking on ‘Copy’.
6) You can delete an On/Off parameter by clicking the red ‘X’ button to the right.
7) Once the arming schedule is defined, click on either ‘Save Site’ or ‘Save Unit’ to set it. The arming schedule will update when the unit next connects to the server on either a Heartbeat, Detection or Tamper event.